I have found some possibilities, hoping you weren't completely stuck on yellow. See below. The most important thing- completely affordable! Only $5 a piece at the market! Let me know how many and of what sizes (they tend to run large). Love, your helpful soon-to-be sister-in-law
Baby, Biscuits 'n Gravy & Grandpa
14 years ago
I like the one in the middle. It will go with the colors Melinda has picked out. Order them and if Melinda won't pay for them, I will. The price is right and they will fit everyone.
ReplyDeleteGO FOR IT.
phyl
p.s. Jacque could wear one too..Bring several extras..
wow rachel, you're such a help, even from a distance. they are quite nice looking, unfortunately i am not having a theme wedding. ooooh but if i was...i would definitely take these into consideration! good work rachel, keep looking though. thanks for all of your efforts...much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteMelinda
grandma grace needs one too...heck, dad says he'll even wear one...maybe we could just buy them for ALL the guests!!! the wedding party, at the very least!
ReplyDeletewhat a colorful wedding!!!
I will take one that way if I have a problem like at had at your mom and dads wedding - I can just sleep in it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI do like the red!!!
I think the lady that said she would pay for them - she will also pay for mine - maybe she can get another poster made.
ReplyDeleteI think I will even take one as well, my favorite color is red, this way I won't have to worry about what to wear to the wedding!
ReplyDeleteI love this...wow, I want to be a wedding planner some day, I would love one in pink. I am just catching up on the blog! Weddings are my favorite!
ReplyDelete