So- after a long, hot day, I really want a cold shower. If not cold, cool. You would think that would be easy to find here. A hot water heater is a real treat. And we have two. They are small and have a switch and they are rigged up in our bathrooms. Thats not the problem. The issue is with the "cold" water. This water is kept in huge tanks on the roof. So, after a long, hot day, when I want a COLD shower, the water has been in the sunlight all day. HOT! HOT! HOT! water! What!?!
The trick is to not turn on the hot water heater. Then in the afternoon, the small water "heater" is actually holding cool water, inside, protected from the sun. So, when you want a cool shower, you turn the water to HOT.
Oh, what fun!
Baby, Biscuits 'n Gravy & Grandpa
14 years ago
Sounds confusing, I would need instructions in the bathroom!!
ReplyDelete