So I took this picture after two days here. When we first arrived, this balcony was clean. No dust, no sand. After two days, the sand was EVERYWHERE.
I only post this now because we are presently trying to decide if we want to hire someone to clean one or two days a week. Seeing this, I might think YES! There are two sided to that conversation- and we've spent much time in discussion. It seems that here, as the sand and dust can't be kept out of the apartment, it would perhaps be worth it just for the sweeping and mopping and dusting. I've been told its a losing battle- but if that's the case, we may need a little help...
Ok, I don't think I will complain about the dust in my house anymore!!! Good Luck on keeping up with the sweeping of the sand.
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't think I will complain about the dust in my house anymore!!! Good Luck on keeping up with the sweeping of the sand.
ReplyDeleteacipiI would definately get someone to scrub, even if it means skipping a meal now and then..
ReplyDeletePhyllis Walton