You all really seemed to get worked up about the Wedding Party Dress possibilities... While I haven't been back to the souk to find more, I was able to find another option photographed the other day. Black, a little more formal... always thinkin'... and always photogenic! ha!
I think I will change my order from red to black..black seems to be more slimming..and boy,,do I need that..see you all at the wedding.
ReplyDeletePhyl
I put a note on Melinda's Facebook page that she should go with the whole Sudanese theme for the wedding and these dresses would make GREAT Party Favors for all the guests and I would really prefer a red one!!
ReplyDeleteI will say the black is pretty and I think it would be more formal for the wedding. I'm sure Scott would like Linda and girls to have one because you know your Uncle Scott he likes basic black!! But myself I think I would have to stick with the red,because I plan on wearing my purple hat with it!! I have it all planned out. You did say they ran large be sure mine is extra large - diet not going good. I can't wait to see some of the center pieces!!! Keep us posted!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I still want to stick with the red, I want to match my mom! I won't be wearing any hats though! I think Melinda should just leave you in charge of the bridesmaid dresses, food, and table decorations! That way she can focus on school and not be bogged down with wedding details!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kim I was trying to stay anonymous!!! Remember we haven't been invited to the wedding yet!!
ReplyDelete