Monday, September 8, 2008

Not quite a sneak peak

We did something silly. Having found a litter of kittens on our school's campus, we took one home. It seemed that the mama had stopped coming around, and this little guy needed some loving.

Its insanity. Emily has this kind of stuff in her blood, and I don't. But we're having a good time. We've named him Tobe, after the wrap that women wear here. It seems he likes to be all wrapped up in a certain scarf of Emily's.

He's not a real cute cat. He's the Sudanese variety. Bug eyes and lion-like prowling. But sweet. I mean, "he has a great personality."

Pictures will come later. For now, I'm worn out. This kid requires a lot of attention.
And tomorrow, it starts all over again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a cat sitter lined out for your end of Sept. vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad is not coming over!!! We know what he does to cats!! Have fun with the kitten!!

    ReplyDelete