Monday, October 20, 2008

Fish out of water!

Emily and I were in charge of the swimmers today. What fun!
Em got in the water and taught some diving- I preferred to be the one prancing along the side of the pool with the stopwatch and clipboard.

We were timing the girls for the match next Thursday. But we found it was hard to get a time when half the girls didn't know how to do the strokes! Or dive! Again, what fun!

In the end, it was a great afternoon to be hanging out with cool kids, splashing around in the desert heat. We could use a pool of our own, I reckon.

On a side note, we do have a friend that will soon be moving into a place with a small pool and hot tub. I'm not sure if I'm excited about the hot tub, but the pool is definitely something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment