It really is cool here. I go to work in a long-sleeved shirt and jeans and am COLD for the first three hours of the day. By afternoon, I am more than warm.
But, we're still looking at mornings in the 70s. brrrrrrrrrrr.
They say this lasts until the end of February.
Of course, I am not coaching now. But I WILL be coaching volleyball in March and April, when temperatures are soaring well into the hundreds. Brilliant plan, Rach.
They say that May is really miserable, so you are good and ready to skip out by the end of the month. (Though I'm not sure that I would need the weather to encourage me to peace out for summer...)
Baby, Biscuits 'n Gravy & Grandpa
14 years ago
i want to know how the tan is coming??? perhaps you could post some photos showing tan lines or something of that sort....
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be "cool" in the 70s!
ReplyDelete