Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jordan in a nutshell.




Posted by Picasa

It's hard to not rush through some postings on Jordan, as we have now returned from Uganda. To top it off, our Internet continues to act sketchy, with Blogger much more difficult to navigate than before.
Never fear, updates continue...
10 days in Jordan was amazing. Our two-day side trip (more on that in another forum) made the 8 days in Jordan very busy as we still had so much to see! Petra, Madaba, the site of Jesus' baptism, Harod's Castle (where Salome danced and John the Baptist was beheaded), Karak Castle, an overnight in Wadi Rum- amazing deserts and camping with the Bedouin), The Red Sea, the Dead Sea, a Turkish bath... We were busy!

We celebrated Christmas early, with things like Ziploc containers and Reese's as unwrapped gifts. But oh so appreciated! I think I speak for everyone when I say it was an awesome trip. And exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment