So, last year our school field trips were many. We went to the park, the same park again, the same park again, several movies in Union Square, and once to Coney Island- where we tried to tell kids not to swim in the ocean. Each and every one of those trips was fabulous. I mean it. Particularly because of my dear friends (I miss you!) that shared the joy of chaperoning.Flash to this year. Our opportunities are limited. Kids say that in the past, they have gone to a milk factory and a water purification plant. My middle school sources tell me that neither was very exciting.
And then here we land.... packing for the OH! So exciting! 7th grade trip to the Meroe pyramids! Perhaps the most exciting aspect is the student-teacher ratio. We have 13 kids in our seventh grade class. They are all going. As are eight teachers! Now THAT'S a ratio!
I'll catch you all on the flip side.
can't wait to see the pictures! pyramids AND kids! :^)
ReplyDelete