When we started, we saw a sign saying "beaware of monkeys." We paid our entrance fee, bought a coke and started our hike. It was made enjoyable by people selling jewelry and scarves along the stone steps.
A large monkey landed on the rail, startling me. He then jumped in my path. Aggressive. Suddenly, the monkey jumped up and grabbed the coke out of my hand! He scurried away, climbing the nearest tree.
Em and I were both pretty shocked. As we took the next step to continue up the mountain, we heard it. Shhhhhhh. The monkey had OPENED the bottle of coke!!! We turned to see him tip it up and guzzle the bottle of soda. No way! We snapped a few pictures to prove it.
That is our soda. It was sealed when he took it. Unbelievable.
ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteCoca Cola...a favorite all over the world...but I didn't realize ANIMALS knew about it too!! :)
scarves, eh??? :)
ReplyDeleteThat is just too funny, I can't believe he took your coke bottle!
ReplyDelete