Saturday, May 16, 2009

"High Tea"


Several of the teachers were invited to 'high tea' at the home of a family whose children go to KAS. I teach Hannani, whose in above photo and grade 5. They are from Malaysia and the father works for Petronas, the Malaysian oil company. What a fun adventure to the Petronas compound on the Nile! Their 'hi tea' was really just a Malaysian feast in the middle of the afternoon. Delicious!
She is the student that I have been threatening to adopt since August. So little and funny and awesome. I know she looks sweet in the picture (and she is) but that doesn't show the little one's fabulous sense of humor. And its hard to hear the really great farm animal noises that she's capable of making! This family has done an excellent job of convincing me that Malaysia could be a great next stop on the grand tour of International schools....

1 comment: