Of course, it wasn't really. I had to wait another 30 minutes waiting for the right guy to show up with the keys. But then it really was mine to take home.
And there I was- at school, alone. Em had called in sick, and she was meant to be the driver.
Did I have it in me? Could I get our beautiful baby home alone?
I certainly didn't think about it much- because as soon as I got that AC cranked, I was outta those gates!
It was a pretty uneventful ride- I even tackled some U-turns! No problems.
We'll drive it to school for these next two days, and it will be waiting for us when we come back from Zanzibar! How exciting! Its a whole new world out there!
Our new car, in its spot inside our gate. (view from our kitchen balcony)
so, you avoided my license question :^)
ReplyDeleteIt can't be a stick shift or Rachel would not be driving..
ReplyDeleteBe careful!! Phyllis
You have AIR CONDITIONING in your car? Jealous.
ReplyDelete