skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dancin' at the Crossroads
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Happy Birthday, Em!
I'm still trying to preview all the silly videos from Em's scavenger hunt birthday party. (I know we're teachers, but it seems several aren't appropriate...) So, I'll just say Happy Birthday, Emily!
1 comment:
Jacque
February 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! :) I need to put that on my calendar
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(77)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
▼
February
(10)
Living the dream?
Tickets are booked!
Engagement Brunch
Sheesha khalas
Looking to the future
Happy Valentines Day!
BAGELS!
Computers in Africa
Quality of Life
Happy Birthday, Em!
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(192)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(29)
►
2008
(149)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(45)
►
July
(2)
About Me
Rach
Dakar
View my complete profile
Read Emily's Blog!
The Khartoum Network
Baby, Biscuits 'n Gravy & Grandpa
14 years ago
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! :) I need to put that on my calendar
ReplyDelete