Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (And a safe Black Friday!)
One of the downsides of living overseas is that we can't always be there for those loving, family-filled holidays. And that void is noted, trust me! We wish we could be there!

That said, this year we will get to spend the last few hours of Thanksgiving with my mom and dad! They are soon to begin their crazy zig-zag travel to Cairo. And about 20 hours later, we'll hop on a plane for a short little ride to meet them there- putting us on the ground there at 9:30 pm- plenty of time to see them before the clock strikes midnight! Inshallah!

I am also pretty excited to finally see Egypt! Camera batteries are charging- I'm ready to go!

We will post on the other side of Eid holiday and our wonderful Egpyt tour!

1 comment:

  1. As I recall we had 15 minutes to spare...the knock on that adjoining door came at 11:45 pm!!
    But that was enough for a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete